Stunning, informative videos and creative photography to help get your message across and out there – to suit any budget.
And if you need any help, any help at all, with anything ‘digital’ – whether it’s your social media, website, video calls, webinars, presentations, Word or Excel, bulk emails, leaflet or brochure designs, graphics for posting – I’m sure I can help.
Affordable marketing to help you meet your digital marketing potential – from setting up your social media accounts and advertising campaigns to rejuvenating your website and sending bulk emails.
Our recent experience of Covid-19 has given us the reason and motivation to try other ways of working and use different ways to communicate. I can help you make the most of them and help them work for you.
Your response to Covid itself and the measures you’ve put in place may be something you need to communicate to customers and staff.
Today, decent video and photography doesn’t need to cost the earth. A good, single camera person, with the ability to film great shots, or take great photographs, record quality sound and use portable lighting if needed, can produce a great video and/or photographs for you. And that’s how I do it.
Everything I do is digital and in high definition. I can then make sure you’re making the most of the digital world we live in. Whether it’s your social media, your website, your email marketing, your search engine ranking or social media advertising – I can help you reach your digital marketing potential.
I take a traditional approach to my work – but I deliver it creatively and fit for a contemporary world. Whether it’s a video you’re looking for, or some photographs, or some support to your website, social media or digital marketing – I keep it simple and realistic and make sure it’s achievable and results lead.
HOW DO I WORK?
Who do I work with?
Quite simply – I work with everyone – sole traders, new start up businesses, shops and retail outlets, online businesses, small to medium sized companies, departments of larger organisations.
How do I take work on?
I can work for an hour, half a day, a whole day, so many hours per month, for the length of any project or on a short to medium term contract with regular or irregular days per month.
Where do I work?
I live in South Cheshire, close to North Shropshire and East Wrexham borders. My video and photography work takes me anywhere. My consultancy work – I work throughout Cheshire, North Shropshire, Staffordshire, over into Wrexham and beyond, on the Wirral and into North and Central Wales.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK?
I make videos for your social media and websites.
Plus I make all types of videos for you, including:
- events and awards
- staff information
- stakeholder communication
- social media
- green screen
- signed videos for people who are deaf
I can take creative photographs for you for your:
- social media
- PR & press releases
- website & blogs
- brochures & leaflets
- staff profiles & teams
- products – large or small
I can help you at any level with anything to do with your social media, websites and digital marketing, including:
- setting up your social media
- making the most of your social media
- help you easily manage all your social media
- set up, redesign or develop your website
- optimise your website to increase your search engine ranking (SEO)
- try pay-per-click adverts for you
- try social media adverts
- databases and bulk emails
A current example
I’m curredntly working for a business/supply chain consultant involved in transformation, education and support. I work 6 days per month carrying out:
- Initially a brand new corporate design
- Designing and building a brand new website – now I manage, develop and maintain the site
- Setting up relevant personal and company social media platforms, branding them and now frequent posting out
- Corporate material design and production e.g. brochures, leaflets, bespoke (low print run) workshop delegate folders, workshop & webinar Powerpoint presentations, banner displays
- Produce company videos
- Set up, manage, clean and utilise a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database – ensuring GDPR compliance
- Broadcast support to monthly webinars and workshops to existing contacts and new ‘potential’ clients
- Increasing LinkedIn connects from 380 to 10,064 in 18 months – implementing a direct messaging to various sectors of LinkedIn Connections
- Supporting the production of several succesful business tendors to new clients
- Succesfully impementing a social media posting schedule of recurring advertisment and impromptu posts that posts out 3 posts per week to LinkedIn and Facebook
- Development and management of a 2,600 strong CRM database. We now target mailshot contacts on an ongoing basis
Just some tips you might find useful